Internship Business Analyst Campus Operations (m/f)
We are looking for a talented BUSINESS ANALYST OPERATIONS INTERN who is excited to support us in creating world-class online education products.
CANDENA revolutionizes online education. We are building the first platform of online study programs formally accredited by an EU government. With CANDENA, students can finally study anywhere at any time and get a degree. Clients such as Deutsche Telekom AG, Goethe Institut, Bundesagentur für Arbeit, and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) are already using our multi-award- winning collaborative learning system.
Who we’re looking for
- A motivated individual with a passion for global challenges, innovation and digital learning;
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit, who strives for implementation and is a fast thinker;
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Good technical skills;
- Competency in Excel and a project management tool of choice;
- Willingness and ability to learn to use business process modelling software (ARISCloud);
- Fluency in English, German is a plus;
- Currently enrolled in university!
What will you do?
- Support in the process mapping process by working with ARIS Process Software;
- Review existing models and look for improvement points;
- Support in developing operational best practices;
- Support in developing operational guides for different staff members;
- Support in developing and monitoring KPIs across core activities;
- Researching operational best practices in institutes of higher education.
What we offer
- Being a vital part of building up an innovative social business;
- Personalized learning plan in line with your goals, with weekly and monthlycheck-ins and feedback;
- Opportunity to do meaningful work from day one, and gather first-handexperience and insights across departments;
- Work closely with experienced professionals at the top of their industries;
- Support with writing your Thesis, if applicable.
Location: Malta or Berlin Duration: 2-6 months
Sounds like you? Then we’re looking forward to receiving your application, including your availability, which you can send us to email@example.com.
Contact person: Alexandra Cosma