Internship in Design with Focus on Communication Design & Visuals (m/f)
Are you studying or have experience in Communication, Interface, UX or Interaction Design and are looking to apply your skills to help building up an innovative social business that reshapes the landscape of higher education?
With current educational capacity, we are expected to run short of almost 13 Million health care workers by 2035 to achieve universal health coverage. We believe that a novel, digital approach for investing into health and the education of the health workforce can lever existing infrastructure across Europe, Africa and Southeast Asia and create a global teaching network for better health education.
We are a young company co-founded by the heads of EuMeC and Candena, which aims to develop one of the leading institutes for higher education for medicine and beyond.
Who are we looking for?
- A current student of or a background in Communication, Interface, UX or Interaction Design;
- A motivated individual with a passion for global challenges, innovation and digital learning;
- Skills in the area of Visual design and knowledge about UIs, ideally you have already worked with concepts for web based products (Websites, Apps);
- (Theoretical) knowledge about Front-End and/or Web Development would be a plus;
- Experience in translating Wireframes to Mockups, with high attention to detail;
- A strong creative and entrepreneurial spirit, who strives for implementation;
- An interest in an international context and intercultural competences, we’re based in Malta and Berlin, and will expand to parts of Africa and South East Asia;
- Fluency in English or German.
What would you do?
- Working closely together with our UX- Designer on a daily basis and supporting him in different tasks;
- Developing creative projects together utilizing UX & Design Thinking methods;
- Creating visual designs, both your own and based on client brand guidelines;
- Supporting in developing a Design System;
- Creating Illustrations & graphics for projects.
What we offer?
- Being part of building up an innovative social business from scratch;
- Gain experience in Branding, UX/UI, Design Workflows and other relevant topics;
- Close work with our UX-Designer, Managers and C-levels, with different fields of expertise and a young energetic international team.
Location: Malta or Berlin
Duration: 2-6 months
Sounds like you? Then we’re looking forward to receiving your application, which you can send us to email@example.com
Contact person: Alexander Prümm