Online Campus Development & Management Internship (m/f)
We are looking for a talented ONLINE CAMPUS DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT INTERN who is excited to support us in creating world-class online education products.
CANDENA revolutionizes online education. We are building the first platform of online study programs formally accredited by an EU government. With CANDENA, students can finally study anywhere at any time and get a degree. Clients such as Deutsche Telekom AG, Goethe Institut, Bundesagentur für Arbeit, and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) are already using our multi-award- winning collaborative learning system.
Who we’re looking for
- A motivated individual with a passion for global challenges, innovation and digital learning;
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit, who strives for implementation and is a fast thinker;
- An interest and basic knowledge in digital technologies;
- Ability to use Word, Powerpoint and Excel with precision;
- Research Skills;
- Fluency in English, German is a plus;
- Currently enrolled in university!
What will you do?
- Benchmarking and analysing online learning environments;
- Researching and analysing new features and technologies that we may wish to integrate;
- Helping set up the online campus for various clients;
- Supporting in Course/Programme Management;
- Gathering feedback from learners by creating user surveys.
What we offer
- Being a vital part of building up an innovative social business;
- Personalized learning plan in line with your goals, with weekly and monthly check-ins and feedback;
- Opportunity to do meaningful work from day one, and gather first-hand experience and insights across departments;
- Work closely with experienced professionals at the top of their industries;
- Support with writing your Thesis, if applicable.
Location: Malta or Berlin Duration: 2-6 months
Sounds like you? Then we’re looking forward to receiving your application which you can send us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact person: Alexandra Cosma